Hiring a lawyer in a workers' compensation case is not required but it is difficult to handle a workers' compensation case on your own. The insurance company will hire trained adjustors who work with defense attorneys. These adjusters are there to protect the rights of the insurance company so it would be wise to have someone protecting your rights. You should seriously consider hiring an attorney for your workers' compensation matter if:
· You were hurt while working and you are not getting paid
· The employer denies you were injured while on the job
· The employer's insurance carrier has denied benefits
· You are having trouble getting medical treatment
· You are being promised benefits or care which never come
· Someone contacts you and wants to take your statement or deposition
· You are being told you need to go back to work and you know you aren't able to return
Our services in this area
Law Offices of Peter J. Russo, P.C.
5006 East Trindle Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Or use our contact form.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Evenings & Weekends
Asset Acceptance LLC, a major U.S. buyer of consumer debt, agreed to pay a $2.5 million civil penalty to settle charges that it used deceptive collection practices.
Homeowners given a 60 day stay and counsel to help negotiate a resolution to their mortgage problems.
1. Are you married?
2. How old are you?
3. Do you plan to get pregnant?...
The Castle Law Doctrine a common law doctrine of ancient origins which declares that a home is a person's castle....
Section 7102 of Title 42 of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes was amended recently to modify the application of a legal concept known as joint and several liability. ...