The three most dangerous words in the English language are “Open for Business.” With the American dream comes great liability and responsibility. A business owner can’t forget an important tool in the growth and development of his or her business: a practical, experienced business law attorney. From formation to the winding down of a business there are many laws – contract law, consumer protection law, hiring and firing laws – of which a business owner must be aware.
With firsthand experience in the business world, our attorneys take legal problems and provide sound business solutions in addition to legal advice in layman’s terms. We pride ourselves on our ability to communicate with our clients, understand your needs as a business owner and take them into consideration as we help you start a new business, draft a contract, or address a customer or employee complaint.
Our services in this area:
- We’ll help you form your new business
- We’ll help you buy or sell your business
- We’ll help you with your hiring and firing practices
- We can oversee your unemployment compensation matters
- We can help with your collection efforts
- We can review contracts you need to sign or help you write your own business contracts
Our Law Office
Law Offices of Peter J. Russo
245 Grandview Avenue, Suite 102
Camp Hill, PA 17011